SUNDAYS | JANUARY 5TH - MARCH 8TH
CT SPORTSPLEX BUBBLE | 216 Foxon Rd, No Branford, CT
Groups Grades Times Cost*
Bantams 1st & 2nd 8:00-9:00am $150 (6 Weeks)
Lightning 3rd & 4th 8:00-9:30am 225 (6 Weeks)
Juniors & Seniors 5th - 8th 8:00-10:00am 375 (10 Weeks)
High School 9th - 12th 8:00-10:00am 375 (10 Weeks)
*Additional sibling discounts
Darryl Delia: Head Coach, Albertus Magnus Lacrosse
Tom Mariano: Head Coach, Pace University, & Offensive Coordinator, Chesapeake Bayhawks (2017 MLL Coach of the Year)
Brendan Talbot: Head Coach, St Joseph High School (2018 & 2019 Class 'S' State Champions)
Brian White: Head Coach, Guilford High School
Nick Foley: Asst Coach, St Joseph High School
Zach Bartlett: Asst Coach, Joel Barlow High School
Pat Mulligan: Asst Coach, St Joseph High School
Training Camp Overview (Age-based)
- Instructional, Motivational, & Fun!
- Individual all-position/ no-position skills development
- Individual, position-specific skill & IQ development
- Two- & three-man concepts & execution
- Large group live drills & scrimmages (6v6, 6v5, 5v4)
- All training sessions led by our experienced staff with a low player-to-coach ratio ensuring quality reps and development across all groups
Players in our winter training camp will be selected for our tournament teams if desired. Please note, many players from other club teams participate in our training camps. **Players must attend at least one (1) winter training session to be evaluated for our 2020 summer teams.
Refunds will only be issued due to a medical condition with a doctor note (requested and submitted in writing) prior to two weeks of program start date. All purchases are final--no refunds will be issued-- within two weeks of program start date.