**Our Version of Soccer's Futsal**
A Proven Format that Maximizes Stick Skill Development & Fun!
No Equipment Needed - Just Sticks!
3 v 3 Format **with team rosters of 6 - 8 players
No Goalies & No Poles - Everybody's a short stick!
Played with a Softer Ball *Improves Players' Touch
"Kids must play the 3v3 game as much as possible. I'm convinced there is nothing better for skill, IQ, and love of the game. The environment of Free Play is that of Joy, Acquisition, experimentation, and learning. Playing small 3v3 games with small nets, no equipment, and tennis balls is truly a version of box lacrosse."
--Jamie Munro, JM3 Sports, founder 3d Lacrosse, D1 Head Coach
- Sundays, Feb 16th - March 8th (4 Weeks)
- Games will be played between 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Each week teams will play two games
- Register as a Team or as a Free Agent
- $120 per player
- CT Sportsplex Bubble in North Branford, Foxon Rd
Lightning (Grades 3 & 4)
Juniors (Grades 5 & 6)
Seniors (Grades 7 & 8)
REGISTER NOW! ...YOU'LL LOVE IT!
How Do I Register My Team & Players?
1. Email league director, John Coughlin, email@example.com the following information:
Please put 'Winter Lax League' in the subject line of email...
- Team Name
- Player Roster of Names (6 - 8 players)
**No payment is taken at this point. Simply reserve your team spot.
2. Players then register individually on this site on the 'Register Here' tab above or Click Here to Register
The Winter Lacrosse League is a TON OF FUN and an excellent opportunity to improve stick skills and creativity! That said, the League DOES NOT replace the importance of our 10-week Winter Training Camp. As a result, we are offering a 10% discount on our Winter Training Camp for all Winter Lacrosse League participants. Simply, enter the discount code COMBO (not case sensitive) at check out of the Winter Training Camp registration to receive the 10% discount.